Friday, July 23, 2010

Zoo trip

This morning Livi and I left the boys at home and went to the zoo with my friend, Bree and her son Dylan. It was a beautiful day we couldn't have asked for better weather. Livi and I took a ride on a camel (Bree took photos with her camera I need to get some copies then I can post those) she also got to feed the Budgie Buddies. Usually when we go they're never in the mood for eating. Today she got to feed three of them. I thought she'd be scared of the birds landing on her but she wasn't. We spent time looking at her favorite animals there, the meerkats. Before we left the four of us rode on the carousel then a quick stop by the gift shop on the way out. Livi picked out a meerkat stuffed animal and a book on meerkats. On the way out we stopped at the Point Defiance park and had a picnic lunch. It was such a fun day and there's still a lot of day time left. Naps then out to enjoy more sunshine.






Touching starfish

























No comments: