Friday, July 16, 2010

Ian's 4 month check up

My little man had his 4 month well baby check up this afternoon. His pediatrician was on vacation for the last two weeks so we had to postpone the visit a little longer. Happy to say Ian his healthy and is right on track with everything he should be doing. He does have some minor eczema on his cheeks but it's not to bad. Nothing a bit of aquaphore can't fix Dr. Schoos said. Ian got two vaccines and he screamed his head off poor baby and also got one oral vaccine.
4 month stats
Weight 18 lbs 6 oz 95% percentile
Length 26" 75% percentile
head circumference 16 1/4"



After shots poor baby!










Ian "talking"


After his doctor appt. we ran to Target to pick up stuff for his cheeks and some rice cereal since we got to okay to start feeding him some of that a day. When we left Target Ian and I took the car to the Toyota dealership to get our oil changed it took 2 hours. Ian was wide awake and restless the whole time usually shots knock my kids out and make them sleepy not this time. The last 20 mins we were there he just screamed and I could see my car out there waiting but they were taking their sweet time finishing paper work. I was stressed neither of my kids have ever screamed like that in public before nothing I did would calm him down.

Hanging at the dealership before the meltdown!


The kids and I went over to my parents when I got home so Matt could get a little more sleep before work tonight. We had dinner and Livi played in the backyard. Ian started to get a fever so we left pretty early. Gave him some infant Tylenol (Target kind since our Infant Tylenol was recalled) once he was happy we spent the rest of the evening cleaning out the kids room. Planning a big garage sale with some of my co-workers in August and I'm getting rid of everything we don't use or will not sue or have out grown. What ever doesn't sell will go straight to Goodwill. Livi was playing dress up while I was cleaning she was having a good time.




No comments: