My good friend, Rebecca had her second baby girl today! I went down to Good Sam around noon before work in hopes of being there while Rosalee was born. Becca got to 8 cms before I had to bail out and head to the salon I was so crushed I had to leave. I missed the arrival of her oldest daughter Bella by a few minutes back four years ago. I told them to call me when Becca was delivering but I hadn't heard from anyone when I left work at 5:30 pm I was in route back to Good Sam but was bummed I had missed it Rosalee was born at 5:26pm weighing 7 lbs 14 oz. She's adorable! Ian has another friend or possible future girlfriend (wink wink)
In the 4 months since I had Ian Good Sam had changed a lot in their birth center they got more high tech. It was neat being back down there brought back sweet memories of having my babies. Made me sad that I wont be having anymore :(


No comments:
Post a Comment