It finally seems like summer up here in the Pacific Northwest. Matt put our air conditioner in on Wednesday morning and I'm very grateful. The last three days have gotten into the mid 90's. I was driving up to South Hill yesterday morning and just after ten thirty it was 85 out there. I had to make a quick stop to pick up Matt's birthday present. Since I was near the hospital I stopped by to visit with Rebecca and see sweet baby Rosalee. Ian seems so big compared to her. Hard to believe he was almost that little only four months ago. It's amazing how fast babies grow. We celebrated Matt's birthday with my family last night. Went down to Shea's work (The Power House) for dinner. Shea was our waitress so she got to celebrate with us between serving other tables. Once the house cooled down I made a German chocolate cake for Matt's birthday which is today. Happy 28th birthday Matt! Crazy to think he was 19 when we started dating and I was 16. Time is just flying! This afternoon we went over to Matt's brother's house for lunch and cake. Matt stayed over there the rest of the evening so the kiddos and I made a Target run to pick up a mini swimming pool for Livi and get a birthday present for my friend Keren's daughter. We'll be going to her birthday party tomorrow. The kids and I spend the rest of the day at my parent's enjoying the sunshine. Alivia loved her pool, I think we'll be getting a lot of use out of that this summer if the sun sticks around.
Visiting baby Rosalee
Beautiful Mt. Rainer at the top of 410
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment