Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful and safe day. We will be spending the afternoon/evening on Lake Tapps at the Malesis's home ( Where we got married) I'm pretty sure we've spend the last eight years there on the 4th. It's always a big party tons of people, food, a DJ, games, fireworks. The weather is kind of crummy today so the cute outfits I got for the kiddos may end up being layered. It's going to get up to about 67 degrees today then the 80's start rolling in on Tuesday. Matt started a week of vacation last night so I'm happy we wont have to bail out shortly after the fireworks start. He's excited to have tonight off. In honor of the 4th here's a little flash back from the last three years. Last year on the 4th I was pregnant with Ian, but didn't have any clue. I got out on the boat and was so nauseous but I was blaming it on the choppiness of the water but I'm sure it was due to him. I'm so happy he's here this year to celebrate with us. I'll post photos tonight or tomorrow from our 4th of July party.
July 4th 2007~ 5 months preggo with Livi






No comments:
Post a Comment