Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial day weekend

I hope she can be. The remainder of my Memorial Day weekend will be spent potty training Alivia. Starting tomorrow morning we'll be throwing the diapers out and getting the potty training under way. I have Sunday and Monday off and don't work until 3pm on Tuesday so until I leave for work we'll be stuck in the house. The Ebook I have says you have to stay home the three days if you want to be successful. Bought everything on the list today that we'll need:

*20+ pairs of panties
* flushable wipes
*apple juice
*popsicles
*rewards
and a few other little things. Got some pretty decorative paper and stickers to make a potty chart, new crayons and activity books and some play dough to keep us entertained over the next few days. I gave Livi some of the play dough this afternoon and she's really enjoying playing with it. I don't know why I didn't think to get her any sooner.
I'm hoping I have the patience for this wish me luck I will update tomorrow on how potty training day #1 went.






No comments: