I came across the 3 day potty training E-book on one of the mommy message boards I visit often. Figured since none of my tactics really worked I'd give this a try since the success rates on the message boards have been huge! I've only read half of the literature so far and already I'm picking up on tons of things I was doing wrong with my own potty training techniques. The only thing I think is going to be hard about this is the fact I can't go anywhere for three days. I hate being cooped up in my house so this is going to be hard on me. So with the weather looking like it's going to be bad all week figure better do this now before it gets nice again and I'm sick of buying Livi diapers, which I have to do tomorrow blah... just getting a small pack to last us until Thursday. I was going to go to a photography get together Friday morning just down the road from my house but I will have to bail (Sorry Keren) So if all goes well by this time next week I should have Alivia potty trained. Fingers crossed!
****Well darn it already realized can't do it this weekend we have stuff going on Friday that requires leaving the house next week it is ugh.... I'd start earlier in the week but with work it wont work out. Eventually we'll get her potty trained just not this week, but I will use this method :)


No comments:
Post a Comment