Both kiddos had check ups this afternoon. Livi was so excited about going to the doctors until we got back into the exam room then she started to freak out.
Livi's 2 1/2 year stats
Weight 38 lbs
Height 39 1/2"
Alivia is over the 95th percentile in both her height and weight. Dr. Schoos estimates her full grown height at six foot 2 inches. I hope she's not that tall, but we'll see. We held off getting Livi's MMR vaccine for a while so today I finally gave in and she got it. It took me and the nurse to pin her on to the table so she could get the shot.
Ian's 2 month stats
Weight 14 lbs 9 oz
Height 24 1/2"
head circumference 15 1/4"
Ian is at the 75th-90th percentile for his height and over 90th percent for her weight. He had to get 2 vaccines and an oral vaccine.
Both kids got a clean bill of health which always makes us happy knowing they are healthy and growing properly.

2 comments:
Hi Sheena,
I found your blog on the Bump and was amazed at the similarities between our boys! They were born on the same day and are measuring almost identical! Hope you don't mind me following along now! I love keeping track of babies the same age as Carter ;) I would love for you to check us out too!
Kelly~ Carter is adorable! Yea feel free to follow us and I'll follow you :)
Post a Comment