It's been a baby weekend around here. On Friday my friend and co-worker, Emily had her third baby girl, Miss. Fallon Violet. She is a beautiful baby and let me tell you I have never seen so much hair of a baby before. Emily will have her in pigtails by the end of summer I'm sure of it. After work on Saturday I had an hour to kill before going to a baby shower so I stopped by Enumclaw hospital to meet Fallon. She was only 5 ounces smaller then Ian when he was born and she seemed so tiny to me. Crazy to think my little man was almost that little only 11 weeks ago. He looks gigantic next to her!
The babies and I (Ian slept through the whole visit) I think the two of them will be good friends!
The babies and I (Ian slept through the whole visit) I think the two of them will be good friends!After my visit at the hospital I drove across the street for my friend, April's baby shower. This was her fourth baby and her first girl. Little Jenna was 8 days old and just so precious. It was nice to see April and catch up with a bunch of the members of the church Matt and I used to attend.
Then this afternoon Ian and I went to my good friend, Susan's baby shower. She's expecting her first a surprise in three short weeks. There were several others I went to high school with at her shower so it was nice to catch up with everyone and see some new babies. I think Susan is having a boy, can't wait to find out if I'm right.
Then this afternoon Ian and I went to my good friend, Susan's baby shower. She's expecting her first a surprise in three short weeks. There were several others I went to high school with at her shower so it was nice to catch up with everyone and see some new babies. I think Susan is having a boy, can't wait to find out if I'm right.


No comments:
Post a Comment