Monday, March 22, 2010

Pee pee in the potty

Livi peed on the potty tonight! Woo Hoo I am so proud! Last night we brought her potty out and she sat on it for a while but wasn't to thrilled about it. This evening she asked if she could sit on her potty. Matt and I got her set up in the living room with her princess potty. Her fave cartoon, some milk and a little bowl of M&M's after an hour of her sitting there I heard the 'royal music' from her potty announcing she had peed. I jumped off the couch and started screaming and applauding her. I think I actually scared Livi she looked panicked when I wrapped her in my arms, but I was so thrilled with her! Hopefully this is the beginning of no more diapers.

Go Livi pee pee in the potty (yes I'm that mom that had to document it with a photo)


My station at work the girls decorated it



No comments: