
Tomorrow is finally the big day! Little Ian will be here and I couldn't be more excited to meet him and kiss his cheeks. Had my OB appt today to start my induction out. Since I dilated more since my appt on Tuesday my OB decided against putting the Foley catheter in said if he would there's no doubt in his mind I would've delivered tonight. I was all for it, but trust his judgment on everything. So tomorrow we just wait for the hospital to call us and we show up. My OB will come in break my water and start the pitocin. He thinks things will progress real quick and I should have a short labor (fingers crossed I hope he's right) As long as the Wi-Fi at the hospital is working out right I plan on updating the b log with everything that's going on throughout the whole induction process and will post photos of baby Ian as soon as I can.
Seems so weird that tomorrow we'll finally be a family of four. Kind of gets me teary eyed when I think Livi wont be an only child anymore. We took her up to the mall today before my appt. to let her run around the play area and bought her some new toys spoiled her a bit. My parents will be taking Livi tonight because we don't know what time we'll get called into the hospital. So after dropping her off Matt and I plan on going out to dinner and just relaxing getting everything ready for tomorrow. I ask if everyone can keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow that everything goes smoothly and Ian is healthy. Looking forward to sharing our newest addition with you all

No comments:
Post a Comment