I was online tonight on one of my mommy message boards and there was a post about Britax car seat on sale at Target.com for $43. They usually retail for $280 I woke Matt up and told him we had to buy it! Livi's car seat now is starting to get a little snug and the Britax one has a weight limit up to 65 lbs we could use that one for a long time. Turns out it was a glitch in Target's system and they were priced wrong from what I read, but as long as you have a confirmation code they're going to honor the price. YAY! I keep checking my in box to make sure I don't get an e-mail saying they're not going to honor that price. On another note i've been trying to think of other ways to save some money especially on groceries. I go to a website called Coupon mom.com I heard about it from a co-worker and Oprah has talked about it. You can print coupons off of the site and it will tell you what sort of deals are going on the grocery stores in your area. With the help of that site and the weekly ads from Matt's work I saved almost $20 at Safeway this morning. My bill was originally $52 something and after my coupons and club card my total was $32.79 I was able to buy items for meals for everyday this week including a few extras here and there. I'm pretty pleased with my success with money saving today.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment