I have so much to be thankful for this year. Alivia, she's my greatest joy i'm truly blessed to have such an amazing daughter. A wonderful husband, awesome family, friends and good health. I'm thankful for my friends who are over in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! We'll be going over to my parents house tomorrow. Kyle has to work so he wont be there which will be awkward. I always make green bean casserole my fave dish, I'm also going to be making maple-cranberry sweet potatoes http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/recipefinder/maple-cranberry-sweet-potatoes-recipes?click=recipe_sr
(there's the recipe) try something new. Alivia loves anything with sweet potatoes so hopefully she will like it.
On Friday morning Alivia and I will be heading out at 4:30 am to start shopping. I love black Friday! We didn't go out last year. Livi was 2 weeks old and did not sleep very well that night. I'm looking forward to taking my future shop-o-holic out with me.
We hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.


No comments:
Post a Comment