I usually always dread having to get the Christmas decor out seems like to much work to set everything up. This year how ever i'm actually excited! Hopefully Matt can get everything out Thursday and we can set it up on Friday since we both have the day off. I'm looking forward to starting some new family traditions and enjoying the old ones. This is going to be a busy month. With shopping, Christmas parades, Santa photos, Zoo lights we have a lot to do. I made Alivia a ABC photo book for Christmas. It has every letter and a photo of her that relates to the letter. I ordered it 2 weeks ago it should be arriving this week sometime. Something she can keep forever. I was excited about it and it was free a $30 value we only had to pay shipping. We got out Christmas cards in the mail a few days ago they turned out great and I got them each for a penny I love having codes for websites to get awesome deals. We don't plan on getting Livi to much this year she has way to much stuff the book, some new clothes, stocking stuffers I think that will be about it. She has way to many toys! We hope you all had a great weekend!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment