Friday, November 21, 2008

1 year check up

Today was Alivia's one year check up. It was suppost to be a week ago but her Dr. Schoos had something come up. She has always been very good at the doctor's but today geez... she was ticked. Livi wanted nothing to do with that place. Thankfully daddy pinned her down for the shots and not me. Here's her one year stats
Weight~ 25 lbs 14 oz
Length~ 31.5"
Head circumference~ 18 3/4"
Matt and I both thought she's be heavier and taller. She is in the 95% for everything. She's healthy and happy everything looked good he said. That's always reassuring.
On another note Twilight came out last night. My sister watched Livi so Matt, my mom, Kyle and I went to see the midnight showing. It was an amazing movie to say the least. I even saw it again this evening. I know lame 2 times in less then 24 hours. I can't wait until the other books come to the big screen. I'm hooked!




Not so sure about this place

No comments: