Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey day & Black Friday 2008

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great time over at my parents I wish I was able to eat more but I wasn't. Ohh well i'm heading over for leftovers once Alivia wakes up from her nap. I love thanksgiving leftovers those are the best. It was nice being able to spend time with family yesterday kind of weird not having Kyle around. Matt worked last night and I went to a movie with a friend. My mom watched Livi for a few extra hours for me. I picked her up around 1am we came home slept for 3 hours and headed out and survived black Friday woo hoo. We loaded up on 1/2 price socks, movies, got a new HD DVD player some memory cards. We ran into some friends at Target we hadn't seen since I was pregnant with Alivia. They live a few hours away now. It was nice being able to catch up real quick while standing in the checkout line. Well Livi's up and i'm off to get some grub! Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend. Happy Holiday's!
Walking around


Eating a little bit of everything

Black Friday 4:30 am All snuggled up and ready to shop
Passed out waiting for Daddy to get off work









1 comment:

Trina Scanapico said...

Wow! You're brave to go out that early! I can't handle the crazies..hehe