Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tackling the kids room...

I told myself after the Holiday's I would finally get around to cleaning out the kids room so we can get Ian's crib and there and what not. I started this afternoon and I was shocked when I went to organize all his clothing into different tubs by size how much he actually has. I have three bins full of clothing for him from New born- 18 month sizes I think we'll be set for a while. I only bought him two of the outfits the rest were given to me by friends which we're so thankful for. My plan of attack for deep deep cleaning my house is focusing on one room at a time that way I don't feel to overwhelmed. I'm getting rid of everything we don't need! I opened up a Rubbermaid bin in Livi's room today to see what was in it and it was full of her toys when she was a baby. She was all excited kept saying "Yay! New toys, new toys" it was so funny. I'm glad those kept her occupied while I organized. Well I plan on taking a nap now since she is down and then back to work. Some of my little guys clothing/ shoes there's a ton more

Belly 29 weeks 1 day taken on Christmas morning :)

No comments: