We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas eve! We sure did and let me tell you I'm so full from all the food my parents made. I couldn't even eat any dessert. Livi had a good time over at my parent's house my sister and dad had set up a jumbo princess tent for Livi that my sister got her for Christmas. Livi was hesitant about it at first then as the evening went on she loved it. Shealun also got Livi a electric guitar that lights up and plays music and came with a matching pair of sunglasses.
Matt and I got Alivia so much stuff for Christmas that we started giving her a few presents here and there through out the day that way she's not totally over whelmed tomorrow and could have a chance to play with a bunch of them today. Well just wanted to share some photos from tonight and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Time for Matt and I to go put all the presents under the tree. Looking forward to the excitment on Livi's face in the morning can't wait!
Pretty girl
Livi and Daddy
Pretty girl
Livi and Daddy








No comments:
Post a Comment