Monday, December 7, 2009
Hospital rules :(
I heard a while back that Good Sam was changing their visitation rules for the birth center due to this years H1N1. It had originally been no children under the age of twelve would be allowed into the birth center. Now only your husband/partner and one grandparent can be in the delivery room and the only people allowed to visit while you're in recovery are grandparents. I understand the reasoning behind it all I honestly don't want anyone sick around my new baby, but it breaks my heart that Livi wont be able to meet her little brother until after we get home from the hospital. Then I also don't like the fact I wont be able to see her for a few days. My mom is going to stay with Livi and our dog at our house while we're at the hospital so that will be nice everything will be taken care of there so we wont have to worry about anything. I'm hoping maybe by March they'll switch their rules around a smidge and maybe Livi will be able to stop by and visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment