I'm sure most have heard about the four Lakewood Police Officers who were murdered last Sunday in our state. I spent the morning watching the memorial and still have a few hours to catch up on the DVR sometime this week. My heart breaks for the families of these officers I couldn't imagine what they have to be going through. The turn out was amazing there were thousands of poilce officers who came from all over the country to be there today. Even in the freezing cold I couldn't believe how many people were there to show support. The procession was unbelieveable brought tears to my eyes many times.
While at work today Matt text me asking if I wanted to pick up a pizza from Papa Johns tonight since all the sales for today and tomorrow go to the fallen officer's families. I agreed and when I got off work I called up the local Papa John's in Bonney Lake it was just after 7pm and they told me that they were so backed up with orders they weren't going to be able to take anymore for th evening. Seems like everyone had the same idea as we did for dinner. I admit I was bummed, I was craving some pizza but figured I'd place an order for lunch tomorrow before I head to work since the money still goes to the families.




No comments:
Post a Comment