Today was perfect! The temperature in our area got up to (drum roll please.......) 73 degrees! A big jump from last weekend when we received 4" of snow. I knew it was nice out this morning but I had my nose deep into an amazing book. I couldn't put it down. It's called 'Thirteen reasons why' by Jav Asher. I totally recommend it and no, it's not about vampires for those of you who may be rolling your eyes. Seems like every book I've recommended lately is some how related to the immortal world.
This afternoon we went to our friend, Brandon's birthday party. It was nice seeing his family it's been a long time. The last time we went to their house Livi was maybe a month old. It was nice being able to eat outside and enjoy the sunshine. After dinner, dessert and presents. Brandon's mom got out their wagon and all the girls took Livi on a walk around the neighborhood and stopped at 2 parks for her to play. Hopefully the sunshine will stick around.







No comments:
Post a Comment