As most of you know I have no motivation what so ever to work out, I'll just say it I'm lazy! I I bought a Nintendo Wii and the Wii Fit last August. Used it for a good 2 weeks before heading out on vacation and never used it again. I don't know how many work out videos i've bought and never opened the package. With my sister's wedding coming up in 4 1/2 months (geez where is time going didn't she just get engaged?) I want to loose 10 lbs. I had great success with Weight Watchers after I had Livi. I lost like 24 lbs total in the 3 months I did it, 7 lbs my very first week! It just got to be to expensive so I stopped doing it. With the weather starting to get nice Matt, Livi and I are going walking every morning as long as it's not pouring rain. In a few weeks I want to buy a jogging stroller so I can start jogging. (Keep laughing I know it's a funny thought, me jogging I can hardly see it myself) So with walking, jogging and eating better I hopefully will loose the 10 lbs I want to before Shea's wedding. One of my major hurtles is cutting out Starbucks. I've done it before and I know I can do it again, but I love those caramel macchiatos yummy.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment