On Sunday my good friend, Rebecca had a baby shower. She's due to have her second baby girl, Rosalie on June 30th. I had so much fun picking out baby girl clothing for her. I took Ian with me to the shower but Livi was sick so I left her at home. Livi loves playing with Becca's daughter, Bella so it was a bummer she couldn't go. I would have felt so bad if I brought her and Becca's family got sick so close to the baby arriving.
Becca looks great for being 9 months pregnant hardly a baby bump there at all. Seeing her so cute and pregnant makes me miss being pregnant. The last few weeks were uncomfortable but I did enjoy it and it kind of makes me sad that I'll never get to be pregnant again. My friend, Susan is due next week to have her baby. There's going to be lots of kids Ian's age that he'll be able to play with in the near future.
Becca, Bella, Ian and I

No comments:
Post a Comment