The reason I had a four day weekend was because the Buckley Loggers Rodeo was going on. Last year I wanted to take Livi to the parade, but I had to work. Saturday seemed pretty dead I took the day off. Plus it's a pain trying to get from Enumclaw through Buckley in the afternoon during the loggers rodeo. So this morning Livi and I left the boys at home and went to the parade. She loved it! I was worried that all the horns and sirens would hurt her ears, but Livi didn't mind. She kept waving to everyone as they went by. After the parade we went home for lunch and she needed a nap then we headed to my parent's house. My parents don't live to far from down town so we walked back to the log show/street fair. It was a perfect day the sun was out, got up to around 75 degrees. It always seems like a mini high school reunion every time I go to the Log Show. I ran into so many people I went to school with. Our friends, son's, boy scout troop had a jumbo blow up slide set up so Seth brought Livi to the top and she slid down by herself. I thought she might get scared but she didn't even hesitate to go down. After a quick stop by one of the vendor booth we got Livi a bubble gun then watched the rodeo for an hour before heading back.
Livi and mama at the parade

The clown's fire truck
Livi and mama at the parade

No comments:
Post a Comment