This morning I met up with about 30 other photography lovers including my friend's, Trina and Keren in downtown Seattle for the Iheart Faces photo walk. We met at 9am and divided into three groups and photographed 3 different models all over Seattle. It was so much fun I really enjoyed myself. Once I upload all my photos and tweak them with photoshop I'll post some for you to check out.Saturday, June 5, 2010
Photo walk
This morning I met up with about 30 other photography lovers including my friend's, Trina and Keren in downtown Seattle for the Iheart Faces photo walk. We met at 9am and divided into three groups and photographed 3 different models all over Seattle. It was so much fun I really enjoyed myself. Once I upload all my photos and tweak them with photoshop I'll post some for you to check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment