
I've been wanting to get back into photography for a while now since I kind of put it on the back burner while I was pregnant. In other words I was just to lazy to get off my butt and actually charge the batteries to my DSLR or to get it fixed I'm having problems with the flash. Or I should start saving all my tips so I can upgrade my Canon Rebel Xti to the Canon 5D Mark II ohh how I want that camera! Anyway last night my friend Keren told me about the Iheartfaces photo walk across America. Keren, my friend Trina and I will all be attending the Seattle version of the walk which will be held in 20 different cities on June 5th. We'll be touring some fantastic spots in down town Seattle. There will be models, and the leader will be sharing tips on location shooting. Then we'll end the walk at the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch. I'm looking forward to it. Should be a good time and couldn't come at a better time since I've been wanting to dust my camera off. Time to put away the convenient point and shoot.

No comments:
Post a Comment