About a month ago Livi decided my snuggie was officially her property. She sleeps with it every night and when ever I try to use it while sitting on the couch she steals it away. I've been wanting to get her one of her own since they make the kid sized ones now, but never wanted to spend the money on one. Today while shopping with the kiddos at Target they had all their snuggies on sale for 50% off got it for $7.50 we lucked out they had one of the kids sizes in pink left. So hopefully not that she has her own I will get mine back. Saturday, April 17, 2010
Livi and her snuggie
About a month ago Livi decided my snuggie was officially her property. She sleeps with it every night and when ever I try to use it while sitting on the couch she steals it away. I've been wanting to get her one of her own since they make the kid sized ones now, but never wanted to spend the money on one. Today while shopping with the kiddos at Target they had all their snuggies on sale for 50% off got it for $7.50 we lucked out they had one of the kids sizes in pink left. So hopefully not that she has her own I will get mine back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment