Gidian's first month just flew by! Poor little guy came down with a horrible case of baby acne over the last few days (you can kind of tell in the photo) It's starting to clear up, but it's all over his cheeks, chin, ear and neck. Guess it's pretty common and usually occurs when they are around a month old and will last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Livi never had it so at first I was freaked out wasn't sure if he was having some sort of allergic reaction to something. His pediatrician is on vacation this week so he'll have his one month check up next week. I'm eager to see how much he weighs now. My boy is starting to chunk up. I'm thinking he'll be at least 11 lbs but we'll see. I think at Alivia's one month check up she was 12 lbs I'd have to go look in her baby book to be sure, but I think that's right.
I've been doing well with Matt back at work. I can handle the night time with two kids by myself. Gidian's having issues with his night time schedule so mommy is very tired and cranky come morning, but I'm managing. I've been reading a book a friend gave me called 'Becoming baby wise' and it teaches you how to establish a night time routine with your baby among other things so today I started they're technique which during the day consists of changing baby, feeding baby, play/wake time then nap, repeat...then in the evening you change baby, feed put right to sleep. So we'll see if my keeping him awake more during the day helps out any tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment