Sunday, February 21, 2010

Straight hair and big girl potty

This morning my sweet little girl let me flat iron her hair for the first time. I've been wanting to do it for a while now but didn't ever think she'd sit still enough for me to do it. I finished doing my hair and she was sitting outside the bathroom door playing on her laptop and I sat down with her and did it. I couldn't believe how long her hair is when it's all smoothed out so adorable. Livi's in this cheesy smile phase now you ask her to smile and she gets all squinty eyed and big smile it's so dorky but way to cute.
This afternoon we met up with my family for an early birthday lunch at the Cheesecake factory. My birthday is on Thursday and with every one's schedule today worked out best. I had my usual favorite the Steak Diane mmm so good and finished it off with a slice of Red Velvet cheese cake yum. After lunch we walked around South Center mall for a while and swung by Target before heading home. We got Alivia a princess potty chair hopefully while we're off after the baby comes we can potty train her. She had no desire to try it out this evening so we just let her play around with it to get comfortable with it. She even put her toy unicorn on the potty. Well here's tons of photos from today enjoy.
I keep telling Ian he should come tonight but I doubt he's going to listen to me but I'll keep my fingers crossed he decides to show up soon I'm 100% done with being pregnant!
After we straightened her hair



Out at lunch
Shealun and Kristina :)




Letting 'Sparkle' her unicorn try out the potty

No comments: