This morning Matt and I took Livi to the mall to play in the play area they have set. She ran wild with two of her cousin's for a good hour. We did some grocery shopping before heading home and let me tell you with my coupons and club card savings we saved $49.99 off our total bill we were excited about that. After a long afternoon nap I met up with a friend for sushi (I only eat the cooked stuff can't do raw nasty) then we went to the movies, saw 'Dear John' based on a Nicholas Sparks novel. It was a tear jerker at times and stuck pretty close to the book. It was fun to get out and have a girls night since those will be few and far between once Ian arrives.
This weekend my sister is throwing me a little baby shower or 'sprinkle' with my close girl friends so I'll update with photos from that on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend and Super Bowl Sunday I'm not a football person but I always watch Super Bowl for the commercials hopefully they'll have some good ones this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment