Thursday, February 25, 2010

25th Birthday and 38 weeks

Today is my 25th birthday and the start of my 38th week of pregnancy. Didn't get my birthday wish of having the baby but I had a wonderful day with my family. Got to sleep in a little bit this morning that was nice. Then this afternoon Livi and I met my friend, Rebecca and her daughter Bella at the park so the girls could run around for a while. Livi and I got lunch together then went home for a much needed nap for the both of us. Then this evening Matt, Livi and I went up to The Rock in Lakeland Hills for dinner. Shealun was working and for my birthday gave us free appetizers and dessert what a awesome sister!
Saturday marks my official last day of work for 5-6 weeks woo hoo! Can't wait Matt also starts his 5 weeks off on Saturday it's going to be so nice to have all this time to spend as a family. Wish I could take more time off, but the bills have to get paid. If I don't update anymore this week have a wonderful weekend! 38 weeks



Livi and Bella


Playing with pizza dough @ The Rock

Coloring with daddy

1 comment:

Trina Scanapico said...

hang in there! You're almost there!!!