
Round two of sickness is sweeping through our home. Some how Matt keeps dodging it and I'm extremely envious of him. On Thursday Livi came down with a cold, runny nose, cough and I'm sure a sore throat as well, since those are the three things I've been experiencing since yesterday. I'm officially sick of all the sickness going on when am I going to get a break? I feel absolutely horrible! I called my OB's office today to see if there was anything I could take since I feel so crummy. Luckily they gave me a list of meds that are safe then my OB decided to put me on Tamiflu as a precaution even though I've had both the flu/H1N1 vaccines. I was very grateful this morning I woke up and looked at the clock it was almost 10 am Livi slept in which in turn I got to sleep in. I'm hoping tomorrow I will luck out as well, but I doubt it will happen two days in a row. I have come to the conclusion that a stuffy nose is the most annoying thing ever it drives me bonkers! Then the sneezing that's a whole other story if I 'Sniss' (sneeze/piss lol) one more time I may just pull my hair out. With all the added pressure I have going on from little guy being on my bladder every time I sneeze I pee my pants a little. Sorry if TMI, but it's so true. The only thing I can think of that would be worse right now is if I were in labor. Seriously I would probably just beg to be knocked out at that point having this cold and being in labor all at the same time would be torture. I'm really hoping we get through being sick here with in the next few days and we can remain healthy the rest of the year.

No comments:
Post a Comment