It's been hectic around our house Livi got sick New Years Eve with a stomach bug and has been congested and everything over the past few days. On Friday night/ Saturday morning I was up with her until almost 6am I have no clue why she wouldn't go to bed. Then I had to get up at 7:45 am for work I was pretty crabby as you can imagine. Got home from work in hopes of taking a nap but only got about 15 minutes before Livi woke up from her nap. So I was looking forward to going to bed early last night, but just as I was about to hit the sack I heard Livi puking in her bed. Ugh.. can I just say I'm officially sick of cleaning up vomit! So we were up a good portion of last night as well. She seems back to normal now and only puked the once so hopefully Livi is done with all of that and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Matt and I don't get it.
My house organizing/de-cluttering is coming along nicely. Cleaned out closets yesterday and have bags of things to bring by the Goodwill tomorrow before work. I'm hoping to get the whole house in spotless order by February 1st that's my goal so I can spend the last month of my pregnancy just relaxing. Hope everyone has a great weekend I'm going to take a nap now since Livi is.
30 weeks 2 days
Newest addition to the family (ok not our actual little family, but I'd gladly take her) Shea's new puppy, Stella. Isn't she the cutest?
30 weeks 2 days
Newest addition to the family (ok not our actual little family, but I'd gladly take her) Shea's new puppy, Stella. Isn't she the cutest?

No comments:
Post a Comment