Most of our family and close friends know but we are expecting baby # 2 around March 19th 2010. We found out two weeks ago. I wanted to try and keep it on the down low until after my sister's wedding, but obviously I failed miserably at doing so. So with the new addition to the family I felt it perfect timing to start a new blog for our growing family. The address is changing to http://rappfamilyof4.blogspot.com/ be sure to save it in your favorites and check back often.Sunday, August 2, 2009
New addition, New blog
Most of our family and close friends know but we are expecting baby # 2 around March 19th 2010. We found out two weeks ago. I wanted to try and keep it on the down low until after my sister's wedding, but obviously I failed miserably at doing so. So with the new addition to the family I felt it perfect timing to start a new blog for our growing family. The address is changing to http://rappfamilyof4.blogspot.com/ be sure to save it in your favorites and check back often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment