Friday, August 7, 2009

A girl and her accessories

I definitely have a girlie girl in my little Livi. She loves to accessorize whether it's sunglasses, jewelry, hair clips, purses or whatever else. After dinner we took Livi to Toys R Us to buy some new things for her and she found a display of Dora the Explorer purses and within seconds had all six of them hanging off her arms it was so funny and she didn't want to put them back. Tonight we went out to dinner to celebrate our 5 year anniversary which will be taking place next Friday, but due to the wedding we figured it'd be easier to go out this weekend before family arrives. We went to Olive Garden and I'm stuffed! We all pigged out on appetizers, salad and bread sticks. I got my usual 5 cheese baked Ziti and Matt got some new steak and pasta dish they have now. The ziti has been my favorite ever since I was pregnant with Livi my dad was awesome and brought us Olive Garden to go right after I had Livi hopefully he'll do it this time around (hint hint love you daddy) Livi at Toys R Us (taken on my cell bad quality sorry)



No comments: