Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby shopping begins...

There's still a little over 7 long and gruesome weeks until we find out if we'll be having a boy or another girl, but that hasn't stopped me from shopping. I've had my eye on two blankets at Target over the last few weeks and I showed them to Matt while we stopped by a Target in Oregon earlier in the week. He told me to go ahead and buy one of each. Basically the same blankets just the colors are off. At the time they only had one of the blankets there and I wasn't sure of Target's return policy at the time so I didn't purchase them. I was cleaning out my purse yesterday and noticed a Target receipt and read the return policy woo hoo 90 days so today Livi and I stopped by our local Target and just my luck they had only one of each blanket. Sad I'll have to return one of them because I love them both but I have a feeling the boy blanket will be going back I think we're having another girl. Since I'm speaking of a girl right now I'm going to add some photos of this bedding I found that I would love if Livi has a sister I want to redo the room and get them a matching set so cute what do you think?



No comments: