
Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there! Hope you all had a fantastic day and were spoiled by your families! I had a wonderful day with my family, our usual mother's day routine is all out of whack because my parent's are in Colorado right now so my dad wasn't able to make the waffles I love so much! I don't remember how old I was when he started making them for Mother's day every year but I look forward to it every year. He'll be making them next weekend for us yay! I went out to breakfast with Matt and Livi this morning, just down to IHOP in Auburn and the place was packed, but I expected that. We went over to the Super Mall after to walk around they have a play area there so we were going to let Livi play then I realized I didn't put socks on her this morning. Socks don't go well with the sandals she was wearing. We waited for Gymboree to open and we got her a pair and some cute hair bows for this summer. Grabbed a coffee then went to T-mobile to see if we could upgrade our phones and we did I feel all high tech now I have a phone with a slide out key board. While Matt paid for the phones and got the contract figured out Livi and I went to the play area and she ran around like crazy burning off some energy. Besides that we just relaxed the rest of the day it was nice out which made the day even better! Pretty soon Alivia will be able to wear her spring/summer dresses without them being layered.
I posted before about my goal to lose 10 lbs before Shealun's wedding, which is creeping up way to fast only three months to go. I'm starting water aerobics haha I know right my mom does is as well as a bunch of our clients so another one of our co-workers is going with me tomorrow since my mom wont be home yet. I never liked wearing a swim suit before ever, I was to self conscious but what I'd give to have the body I had before I got pregnant! I thought it would take me forever to find a swim suit that looked decent, the second one I tried on was perfect just bums me out I'll never wear the bikini I bought three years ago I'm not that daring. Have a great night and enjoy our mother's day photos

No comments:
Post a Comment