Friday, May 22, 2009

18 month check up

Miss Alivia had her 18 month check up earlier today. She is 30 lbs and is 33" (2 foot 9) 75-90% for weight and over 95% for her height. Everything check out good and she's healthy! It's been a while since I've updated sorry, life is just really busy and I took photos at a friend's wedding last week so I've been editing them I'll post some next blog as well as more photos of Livi for some reason I can't get my photos to upload onto the computer today and I'm to lazy to try and figure it out now. Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial day weekend! It's all sun shine up here woo hoo! I work for a few hours tomorrow then have Sunday and Monday off no big plans, just enjoying the sun and hopefully getting my tattoo touched up on Sunday.
I got a good laugh when a co-worker sent me this on my facebook so true!
Cell phone photos from today she loves her shades!


No comments: