After Livi and Daddy woke up from their naps this afternoon we packed up and headed to Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. They have their new Budgie Buddie exhibit going on right now and I thought it would be neat to take Livi there. I used to have a little green and yellow budgie but my sister, Amanda's killed it when we were little I don't think I had him very long either. Unfortunately the budgies were tired, hot or bored maybe a combo of the three but they weren't very active just perched on the netting. We bought bird seed sticks, but never had an opportunity to feed them. My favorite Beluga whale, Beethoven will be leaving for Sea World in June so I was happy to see him one last time. Livi loved him if I can get the video clip loaded on here she's telling him 'hi' when he swims past the glass. It was 85 degrees when we got to the zoo and there weren't many people there when we arrived around 4:30 pm which made it nice. They have a kid zone play area set up for all the kids to play in and they have these fountain/sprinklers that shoot up from the ground Livi had a blast with those she loved it until she got shot right in the face. I've been trying to teach Livi how to say 'thank you' but I haven't had any success with it, but as we were leaving the zoo one of the employees held a door open for us to push the stroller thru I said thanks and Alivia yelled 'Thank You' clear as day back at her. Silly girl! Well I loaded a ton of photos enjoy and video clip at the end of this post
Wating to feed the budgies
Budgie Buddies
Looking at fish

Heading home soaked hair and new beluga toy

No comments:
Post a Comment