Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jealous of my baby girl

Just wanted to share a few photos from today at our nephew Andrew's birthday party. Also a quick update Livi was really cranky this week one of her top teeth cut all the way thru. Her second top one is visible if you look closely i'm sure it will be in by next week. I can't wait for all of them to be in teething is annoying! I can say i'm officially jealous of my daughter she has what I've always dreamed of... CURLY HAIR! Lucky girl, the back is starting to curl now that it is getting longer. I hope it stays curly i'm sure she will hate it when she's older doesn't everyone want the hair they don't have. Atleast that's what I hear at work all the time. Ohh I just love it.
Tomorrow i'm meeting up with another mama from one of my mommy message boards and we're going to take photos of eachother's babies. Should be fun! We were going to do it yesterday but it was raining. At Andrew's birthday party
Livi and Daddy
With Auntie Erin
My baby is getting curls!!!!
Check out that top tooth

1 comment:

Trina Scanapico said...

Yeah for curls! Yes, I HATED my curls until after college. I can't wait for tomorrow! It will be fun!