This weekend really made me relize next summer we definitly need to save up some money and buy a air conditioner unit. It was in the 90's Friday and Saturday and our house bakes in the sun. Friday night it was 92 degrees in our house ughh. So when it's hot in the house I like to leave. Friday evening Alivia and I met up with my friend and her little boy at a park in Sumner. We let the kids swing and enjoy the fresh air it was nice. On my way home that night I stopped by Bonney Lake Day's at Alan Yorke Park to see my dad's friend's band perform. It was Alivia's first concert.
Saturday I had a busy day at work which is always nice. I came home and Matt took a nap. Livi and I went grocery shopping. She had her first ever melt down in public. I was stressed I couldn't get out of the store fast enough. I left with maybe 5 items didn't even get what I went there for. She took a nap when we got home then that evening we had a picnic at a new park in Sumner I came across a few weeks ago. We stayed for a few hours and watched the sunset it was so pretty!
Today I took Alivia over to Corinne and Steve's house out on Lake Tapps. I dressed her in her bikini and took her out in the water. She was just floating all over in their lagoon in a floaty boat thing. Here's a bunch of photos enjoy.
















1 comment:
Cute pics! I love the one of Alivia sticking her belly out...so cute! Great sunset pic too!!
Post a Comment