Like usual we've had a busy week sad to know the weekend is over and back into the same weekly routine tomorrow. BLAH! Friday was a nice day so I took Livi up to the Enumclaw street fair to walk around. I don't think i've ever seen that town so busy. People were everywhere. It definitly will be more fun for her in the years to come they had pony rides, bouncy houses a stand where kids could stuff their own stuffed animals. I saw a few of my clients there and they got to see Alivia in person not just in the tons of photos I always have with me at work. After we left the street fair I took Livi to the park and let her swing for a while and let her crawl around in the grass.
I've been wanting to buy Livi a pair of baby legs (leg warmer type things) for a while now so she can just wear a onsie and a pair of those that way she doesn't get rug burn all over her knees from crawling but i've been to cheap to spend $11.99 for a pair and we all know I can't sew so there is no way i'm going to make a pair. On Friday night I had to go buy some formula and baby food at Target and they had baby legs on sale for $2.99 so I decided to buy her a few pairs. She looks so cute in them but they don't stay up to well due to her ohh so cute chubby thighs.
Staurday when I got home from work we all just relaxed took a 2 hour nap which was nice, ordered some pizza and cleaned the house. This morning we got up early to run a few errands and made a stop to Toys R Us. We looked all over the store for some fun toys for Livi. We went over to the learning toy section, I guess you would call it that where they had all the Leap Frog toys and we started playing around with all the diffrent stuff. We came across this stuffed frog that lights up, talks, sings, teaches about colors and shapes and it plays soothing music to put little ones to sleep. Alivia was all over it she was so excited she kept smiling, lauging and kicking her feet everytime it would do something. We had to buy it for her.
This last week Alivia really started mocking us when we laugh and make noises. Matt was teaching her how to smack her lips together and make that popping noise with your mouth. So if we do it she will copy us it's too funny. Her top teeth are starting to poke out more and she's been a bit cranky poor baby her gums are so swollen. Last week she started standing and pulling up on things and now she's letting go of the couch or whatever she is holding on to and standing on her own for a few seconds before falling down she's working on that balance. I think she'll be walking way before her first birthday but we will see. We're going to have to start baby proofing the house even more. Speaking of first birthday i'm already starting to plan things out for her party and her one year photos it's going to be cute and ohh so girly you'll just have to wait and see what I have in store. Well it's late and i'm ready for bed. Hope you all have a great week!
Posing for mama
She loves her puppy
Rubbing her belly
Chilling in her baby legs
Playing with the animal train
Getting sleepy



1 comment:
$2.99 Babylegs?! SCORE! DS has the skull ones...DH hates them..hehe..I guess they're not so cute on boys..hehe
Post a Comment