Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby blue eyes

One of my lessons in my photography class this week was on photographing babies/children I was looking through my 100's of photos of Alivia to see if I found any that really stood out that I could use for one of my assignments and I came across this photos of Alivia I just love how much her eyes stand out in the photo and I wanted to share it with you all.
Then here's another from the same day that I liked as well
Livi will be 8 months old next Wednesday (also Daddy's 26th Birthday) and she is now ont he move that's right we have a crawler! She can also sit herself up for any position she's in and her two front bottom teeth as well as her two top front teeth are all about to break thru. Not sure if i'll be doing anymore blogging before the 4th so we hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. We'll be out at the lake where we got married at a big party, looking forward to it and the nice weather.

No comments: