Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tooth Fairy made a visit

 Miss. Livi lost her first tooth on Thursday afternoon. The tooth had been really wiggly for a few weeks and I knew it would be a matter of time before it fell out. She was eating lunch when it fell out, and she swallowed it. Livi was so upset that she wouldn't have a tooth to leave under her pillow, so I told her we'd leave the tooth fairy a note under her pillow explaining what had happened.
That night at dinner Livi was talking about the tooth fairy visiting and I told her she should clean her room so the fairy wouldn't trip over anything. (Her room looked like a bomb blew up in there) She sat quietly for a moment and then said 'The tooth fairy has wings, she can fly' Seriously? Go clean your room anyway silly girl.

No comments: