Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hair cut

 Our boy was in need of a haircut. The last time I cut his hair was back in the beginning of April. I thought it was kinds of cute long, but seeing it short and in his faux hawk again, I realize he looks adorable with it short.
From the time Gidian was 6 months old he was getting hair cuts every six weeks or so and he never seemed to mind them. This time man, he was ticked. Even the sucker and snacks I brought him wouldn't satisfy him. Thankfully no clients were in there because he was screaming and I basically had him in a little head lock to shave the sides of his head. (I can do that to my own kid, but I admit I wish I could do it to other unruly kids when they are in my chair at times...) We finally got done and he was happy as can be and said 'Mom my hair is real cool' gosh that little boy melts my heart.

No comments: