Sunday, November 13, 2011

Toy Story on Ice

Wednesday was Alivia's 4th Birthday. We started the day out with cake batter pancakes. I got the recipe off Pinterest. I had to work for a few hours that morning so my mom watched the kids for a few hours. When Matt came home from work he surprised Alivia with a balloon, card and a red rose. She was so excited! That evening Matt and I took Alivia out to dinner with her friend Kylar and my co-worker/friend Cassondra (Kylar's older sister) then we went to the Showare Center for Toy Story 3 on ice. It was such a neat show. I'm so glad we went and Alivia loved it. My sister watched Gidian so we didn't have to bring him along. It was nice being able to just spend time with Alivia she seemed to enjoy having all the attention on her.
I'm still having a hard time believing my baby girl is four!

No comments: