Sunday, November 6, 2011

Rock Star Party

This afternoon we celebrated Alivia's 4th birthday with family and friends 'Rock Star' style.
(Her actual birthday is on Wednesday) I put a lot of time and effort into making this party fun for her, but man am I glad it's over. I'm exhausted! I set up a 'Glam Station' where I did the guests hair with colored gel, hair tinsel and spray glitter. It was a big hit! There was a craft table in the back where the kids made rock band bracelets. A photo booth was set up to take photos of everyone rocking out with items in our prop bag, inflatable guitars, glitter microphones, star glasses. There was way to much food and I have leftovers to last me for the next week I'm sure. I always figure though better to have more then not enough. Alivia got tons of neat gifts she is proudly sporting a new Hello Kitty wardrobe she got sparkly Hello kitty shoes, 2 zip ups and matching track pants, 2 shirts, a hat and tons of coloring books and doodle pads. She got a awesome play-doh kit and the Skylanders X-box kit and accessories for that. Thanks so much to everyone who came out to celebrate with us. I can't believe my baby is going to be 4 in a few days.
Cake made by Your Just DessertsDessert table and glam station set upFront door poster, props for photo booth and backstage passes each guest was given at the door
Livi & Dylan Fun photo booth photosCake timeLove my babies!

No comments: