I haven't updated to much lately because we're all sick again. (Well not Matt, but the kids and I) Ian seems to be doing a lot better, just a really runny nose. Poor lil' man. Livi said her mouth hurt on Wednesday night I looked around in her mouth and couldn't see anything that would be causing her discomfort. Later that night my throat was killing me and realized that's probably what she meant about her mouth hurting. This afternoon she wasn't feeling good so I took her to the doctor. Little lady has her first ever ear infection and strep throat. So ten days of antibiotics and she should be feeling better. I'd rather take Ian to the doctors any day over Livi. She was horrible freaked out when they tried taking her blood pressure and her temperature. I had to pin her to the table so they could swab her nose and throat. No fun let me tell you.
Not to thrilled about being there
Not to thrilled about being there

No comments:
Post a Comment