I feel like I've been slacking in the updating lately. Hopefully after the next few days we'll all be feeling 100% again. On Saturday I went to a walk-in clinic at my doctors office. I've had a cough for over a month and it kept getting worse so Matt wanted me to get it checked out. Turns out I have bronchitis. Monday I took Gidian to the doctors to get checked out. He had a runny nose for over a week and wouldn't go away. With my bronchitis and Livi's strep/ear infection I wanted to make sure he didn't have anything else. Good news was all her had was a cold, bad news nothing we can do about it. Thankfully everyone is starting to feel better. Fingers crossed this is the last cold we endure for a while. This evening after work I stopped by Safeway, because we needed baby wipes. I glanced at the diapers while walking down the aisle and had to double take on the Luv's brand that we buy. The price tag said: $15.99 down to $12. 96 then club card price $6.69. Needless to say I bought all they had in the size we needed. Usually I pay $16.99 at Target for a box of 66 diapers. These were $6.69 for a pkg of 40. Matt's going to check his work today and see if they have the same deal going on. I was pretty stoked about that my savings.
Gidian at the doctors on Monday
Gidian at the doctors on Monday

No comments:
Post a Comment