I am overly stuffed for everything I ate this evening. Not even room for dessert, but I did take some to go ;) We walked two houses down to my parents for dinner tonight. My brother Kyle was able to get off work at 5 pm and made it in time to join us. First time in like four years. I tried giving Ian some mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes, but he wasn't a fan. I think it was the texture he likes his food more pured then that. My sister's boyfriend, Roger brought his mom and brother over to celebrate with us. It was nice meeting them. Livi loved his mom at one point this evening she was curled up on her lap playing games on her I-phone.
I usually go out on Black Friday and I'm bummed to say I wont be one of the crazy people out there in the wee hours tomorrow morning. Matt works at 1am tonight so if I wanted to go, I would have to drop him off at work, but before that wake the kids up. Then get them back to sleep, wake back up at 4am then pick him up from work at 9am. Whew... way to much so I'll be sleeping in tomorrow. Well if you consider 7:30 am sleeping in. I wish I could sleep until at least 10 am. I miss the days when Livi would sleep until 10 am. Any who I'm tired and going to blame it on all the turkey I ate this evening and head to bed since Matt's napping before work and the kids are out. I hope you all had a wonderful day.
So thankful for both my beautiful babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment